German as a Foreign Language: contrastive studies of language, literature and German culture
Masters in "German as a Foreign Language: Contrastive Studies of Language, Literature and German Culture", offered jointly by the Universities of Salamanca and Leipzig, is an international, inter-university programme that allows you to obtain a double degree ("joint degree").
This aim of this masters programme is the training of professionals in the field of teaching German as a foreign language, the preparation of future researchers in the academic curriculum and to address the needs of future cultural mediators in professional environments such as media, publishing, diplomacy, government, international agencies, archives and libraries.
* Two year duration, including a stay of one year in a foreign University.
* Integration with the programmes of visiting researchers from other universities(Complutense de Madrid, Alcalá de Henares, Sevilly, Valladolid) and other institutions like the Goethe Institute, DAAD, the Cervantes Institute in Berlin, etc.).
* Possibility of participating in two practicals in German organisations.
* Opportunity of participating in workshops designed to aid foreign students' transition into their new academic environment (“Wissenschaftliches Arbeiten interkulturell” and “Deutsch als Wissenschaftssprache” ).
* Co-management of the Masters Work and individualized academic attention.
- Facultad de Filología
- Programme Director/Co-ordinator:
- Mar Soliño Pazo
- Teaching Style:
- Académica e Investigadora
- Español, Alemán
- 2 academic courses (bi-annual)
- Nº ECTS:
- Course Title:
- Deutsch als Fremdsprache: Estudios contrastivos de Lengua, Literatura y Cultura alemanas
- Number of entry places:
- Mínimo: 10 (5 en Salamanca / 5 en Leipzig)
- Fees (euro):
- Fees information
- Becas, ayudas y de movilidad: